Our process is simple, we meet with you to learn about your specific situation, then recommend a custom solution that fits your circumstances, budget and lifestyle.
Daily Administrative Solutions offers:
- Medical Insurance and Expense Review
- Tax Organizer Services
- Estate Services
- Management of Daily Finances
All of our services are performed remotely to protect the health and safety of our clients and employees.
MANAGEMENT OF DAILY FINANCES
- Bill payments and monitoring
- Review and update of insurance policies (Medical, Homeowner's, Umbrella, Life and Auto)
- Reconcile checkbooks
- Bank deposits
- Management of household employees and petty cash
- Manage bills and payments for various properties
- Amex card account manager
TAX ORGANIZER SERVICES
Preparation of year end tax organizer for CPA
Represent clients with CPA's, lawyers and investment advisers
Mary Ellen's years of working in both public and private accounting, audit and for a short time investment banking, make her well versed in reading and understanding a client's financial statements. She does not give investment advice but will educate her clients so they can reach out to their financial advisers. Her checklist includes making sure estimated tax payments are made on a timely basis and that any required minimum distributions are taken.
MEDICAL INSURANCE AND EXPENSE REVIEW
Mary Ellen has extensive knowledge of medical insurance and medical insurance claims. She has experience activating both long term care and catastrophic insurance to provide maximum reimbursement for her clients. Paying bills and reviewing medical expenses for 20 years has enabled Mary Ellen to grasp the overall picture as well as the detailed intricacies of various medical expenses. She works with experts in the field of Medicare and Medicaid.
Services include review of medical expenses and insurance as well as submitting medical claims, tracking reimbursements and assistance with the Medicaid 5 yr look back paperwork.
- Estate valuation, liquidation and bill payment working with executor
- Sell or retitle stocks held outside of brokerage accounts.
- Assist beneficiaries with paperwork to file claims.
- Important documents file: Deeds, Will, Living Will, MOLST, Health Care Proxy, Power of Attorney